MBA Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (MBA BFSI) is a specialized management program. That covers a range of topics related to the banking, financial services, and insurance sectors. Then, the subjects covered under MBA Banking and Insurance course may vary depending.
MBA Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance subjects educate aspirants to manage the overall work. Yo process in banks such as check clearance, handling high-profile customer net relationship value, and assets management.
Elective subjects will be selected by students based on their areas of interest. The scope of higher education, and also future career options. Overall, MBA Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance cover a range of subjects related to the banking, financial services, and insurance sectors, preparing graduates for careers in these industries.
Common subjects in MBA Banking:
However, here are some of the common subjects covered under the MBA Banking and Insurance course:
- Financial Accounting: This MBA Banking and Insurance course subject covers the principles of accounting, financial statements, and analysis of financial statements.
- Financial Management: Then, this subject covers the principles of finance, the time value of money, capital budgeting, and risk analysis.
- Financial Markets and Institutions: This MBA Banking and Insurance degree subject covers the functioning of financial markets and various financial instruments.
- Banking Operations and Management: The subject covers the various aspects of banking operations, such as loan processing, and treasury management.
- Insurance and Risk Management: The subject covers the principles of insurance, types of insurance products, and the management of risks.
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management: The subject covers the principles of investment analysis, portfolio management, and risk-return analysis.
- International Finance: This MBA Banking and Insurance degree subject covers the principles of international finance and the management of currency risks.
- Corporate Finance: The subject covers the principles of corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and the valuation of companies.
- Taxation: The subject covers the principles of taxation, types of taxes, and tax planning.
- Ethics and Corporate Governance: This MBA Banking and Insurance degree subject covers the principles of ethics, corporate social responsibility, and corporate governance.
Finally, Vedha Samhitha is the leading distance education institution in Coimbatore. Here we offer all UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate programs in both distance and online modes of education. When you enroll in your distance education course from Vedha you can receive your study materials, regular syllabus, e-materials, enrolment ID, Previous year question papers, and ID cards without entering your registered university. Want to know more about courses, contact us.
For More Info:
Call: 7094434707, 7094434710,