- You, the student, are responsible for making arrangements to ensure that your fees are paid, whether through sponsorship or paying them yourself.
- Kindly make sure, once the payment made, you are sending the Screen shot for confirming that the payment made through you.
- If a sponsor fails to pay, liability for the unpaid fees will be transferred to the student.
- Tuition fee payment terms are subject to annual revision and Vedha Samhitha reserves the right to amend or update these terms.
- Invoices are issued via email from, email@example.com so please check the email address is you provided during your application regularly and that your junk mail filter is set to allow College email to get through. Please note that there may be penalties for those students who do not pay on time. Any changes in your email id / WhatsApp Number should be informed via email to the Institution and for all communications, kindly mention your Student code Number which is being issued from the Code Card of the Institution against your initial fee.
- Any student whose sessional fees have not been paid in full will not be allowed to proceed to the next year of their course and will be required to withdraw from the College. If any fees or charges remain unpaid at the time when a student enters for the last examination necessary to qualify for an award of the College, the award will not be conferred and no certificate in respect of the award will be issued until the debt has been paid in full.
- Payments once paid – not refundable at any cost.
- Please note that all fees unless otherwise specified are subject to an annual increase by an amount linked to inflation.
- Fees are determined by year of entry to the College and not by year of study, this means that if you repeat a year or resume your studies after an interruption, your fees will only increase by the amount linked to inflation and will not include any other increases that may have been applied to new entrants after your commenced your current registration with the College.
- Please note that if you defer entry, your fee will be set by the session in which you start the course, not the session from which you deferred (thus a student that deferred entry last year will be charged the fee rate for a new entrant to the College this year, not the previous year.
Submit Your Query
Have a Query? Send it to us.