The Online MA Sociology at Suresh Gyan Vihar University program is a postgraduate program that offers an in-depth study of society, human behavior, social structures, and cultural dynamics. This Online MA Sociology program aims to equip students with critical thinking skills and sociological research methodologies to analyze and understand social issues and phenomena. Here are some general course details for an online M.A Sociology:
The Online MA Sociology at Suresh Gyan Vihar University program is typically two years in duration. Also, candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology or a related field from a recognized university with a specified minimum percentage. Besides, the syllabus of the Online MA Sociology course covers sociological theory. Furthermore, MA Sociology teaches a wide range of topics related to research methods, social institutions, and social issues. The following list is some common subjects included in the M.A Sociology program is:
Subjects in M.A Sociology:
- Social Institutions: Analysis of various social institutions, such as family, education, religion, economy, and politics.
- Social Change and Development: Understanding the Processes of social change, development, and also modernization.
- Gender and Society: Examining the role of gender in shaping societal norms and structures.
- Global Sociology: Study of global social issues, migration, and transnational connections.
- Social Stratification and Inequality: Analyzing social stratification, class systems, and social inequalities.
- Sociology of Culture: Understanding the role of culture in shaping social behavior and identities.
- Sociology of Health and Illness: Exploring the social aspects of health, healthcare systems, and illness.
- Urban Sociology: Study of urbanization, urban communities, and urban social issues
- Sociological Theories: Study of classical and contemporary sociological theories explaining social behavior and structures.
- Research Methodology in Sociology: Learning research methodologies, including qualitative and quantitative approaches used in sociological studies.:
Therefore, candidates of an Online MA Sociology at Suresh Gyan Vihar University program can explore diverse career opportunities in fields. The fields such as social research, community development, education, public policy, advocacy, social services, and human resources. Also, Online MA Sociology graduates have various roles in the public and private sectors.
Vedha Samhitha Educational Institutions is the leading distance education center in Coimbatore. Here you can find all UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and PG Diploma programs in the distance and online modes of education. Especially, when you join the Vedha Samhitha Educational Institutions, you can receive 7-value added courses such as the management field, such as HR, Technology Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance and Accounting, Digital marketing, Sales and Marketing, and Personal Branding for free.
For More Info: