Want to build a career in trading and the stock market? M.Com degree is the right choice for your higher education. This page contains Master of Commerce course details, the admission process, and subjects. M.Com full form Masters of commerce is a 2 years postgraduate course for candidates who want to pursue a career in accounting, banking, investment, financial service as well as economics and marketing.
Basically, M.Com course is a two-year postgraduate degree that deals with commerce and the advancement of finance. In particular, the subject’s goal is to train individuals for effective management in the fields of finance and commerce.
M.Com degree improves logical reasoning, analytical skills, communication skills, mathematical and statistical knowledge, business management skills, teaching, and research skills. Therefore, candidates who are interested in becoming teachers, lecturers, and professors and pursuing higher education (Ph.D.) usually go for this course.
Eligibility Criteria For M.Com:
The basic eligibility criteria to pursue an M.Com course are as follows:
- Students need to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in B.Com or B.Com Hons or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Some universities also consider students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Economics & Statistics, BFIA, BBS, and BBE with a minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Students belonging to the Reserved category are entitled to marks relaxation of up to 5% in government universities.
- In fact, there is no upper age limit for admission to the Master of Commerce course The eligibility for M.Com in India differs according to the university.
- For M.Com degree admission, the aspirant wanting to pursue should have an average of 50% or above in the bachelor’s degree of Commerce from any recognized university.
Master of Commerce Subjects:
The M.Com course subject is Commerce, Accounting, E-Commerce, Banking practice, Cost and Account Management, Financial Accounting, Business Accounting, Taxation, Business Management, Marketing of Financial Service, Banking Law, and Theory and Entrepreneurship.
While pursuing a Master of Commerce course, you can get the details of banking, finance, insurance and other factors.The specialization in this course includes the following:
- M.Com Accounting and Finance,
- M.Com Computer Application,
- MCom Taxation,
- M.Com Marketing,
- M.Com Banking and Finance,
- MCom Business Management,
- M.Com Business Administration,
- M.Com Financial Management,
- MCom E-Commerce,
- M.Com Finance, and Control,
- M.Com Statistics,
- MCom Accountancy,
- M.Com Economics,
- M.Com Banking.
M.Com jobs profile:
Master of Commerce jobs are available in both the public sector and as well as in the private sector. M.Com scope and salary in India are very rewarding due to the relevance of education that the students receive. They can also work as Business Analysts, Financial advisors, Account Assistants, Management Consultants, etc.
Listed below are some jobs for M.Com graduates Account Assistant, Finance Bookkeeper, Stock Broker, Business Analyst, Auditor, Money Manager, Cashier/Teller, Professor, Management Consultant, and Chief Information Officer. Also, they get job designations as Corporate Analysts, Executive Assistant Risk Analysts, and Investments Analysts. In addition to this, the scope after M.Com is continuously rising in Finance Industries, Insurance Industries, and Stock markets. Likewise, M.Com degree holders have job scopes in Banking Sector, Corporate Sector, E-Commerce Sector, Gaming Industries, and VR Industries.
So, are you interested to enroll Masters of commerce in distance or online education mode? Then feel free to contact us. Vedha Samhitha is the best distance education center. We provide all information about your registered university and coordinate with you through your course completion. We at Vedha Samhitha Educational Services offer excellent academic programs in both distance and online modes of education.
For More Info:
Call: 7094434707, 7094434710,