Want to enhance your marketability as a professional? If so, you are landing on the right page. Here you can read about the Master of Business Administration course details. And also you can read about the subject in the MBA course and the salary package. MBA full form is Master of Business Administration. MBA is a two-year, internationally recognized postgraduate degree that deals with the science of business administration by streamlining organizational processes involving human resources, finance, marketing, sales, and customer services.
The MBA course aims to produce trained professionals for effective management in this entrepreneurial world. The best MBA courses in India aim to provide students with all the vital knowledge of the business world and commercial segment. The following list is the eligibility criteria to enroll in this course.
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- Students must complete their graduation in any stream from a recognized university in order to study MBA degree.
- They must have a minimum of 50% in graduation in order to study MBA Courses. Top institutes like IIMs and IITs ask for 60% in graduation.
- Students belonging to reserved categories like OBC, SC, and ST get a 5% relaxation in the percentage asked in some colleges for an MBA degree.
- The minimum eligible score for students in the reserved category is 45%.
- Students who are in the Final year of their graduation are eligible to apply. They must provide proof of their completion of graduation within the date specified by the college.
- MBA can be pursued by professionals having CA/CS/ICWAI certification.
Subjects in Master of Business Administration:
The core subjects that are taught to the students in the MBA course are Management Theory and Practice, Strategic Management, Accounting, and Financial Management, Marketing Management, and Business Economics. Also, MBA students study commerce and business statistics, business mathamatics subjects. The elective subjects taught to the students in the MBA course are Corporate Finance, Human Resource Management, Research Methods, Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Management of Change, Managing for Sustainability, etc. Also, the Master of Business Administration graduate can study about logistics management, aviation management, retail management, and so on.
The MBA starting salary in India is around INR 3.0 LPA. Moreover, the salary packages depend on the major chosen by aspirants to specialize in the MBA degree. Other factors affecting the annual salary include location, industry, designation, experience, etc. Following are some entry-level designations for fresh MBA graduates Product Manager, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Credit Risk Management Analyst, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, and Human Resources Manager. The areas of recruitment for an MBA are the Retail Industry, Agri-business Industry, Advertising Industry, Automobile Industry, Healthcare Industry, Supply Chain Industry, Information Technology Industry, and Finance industry.
Do you want to start your Master of Business Administration through a distance or online mode of education? If so, just contact Vedha Samhitha Educational Services at Coimbatore. Here we offer all streams of UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Programs in both distance and online modes of education. When you visit our Institute, you can get to know what are the courses available online. And which is useful for getting a perfect future? Also, you can get your desired course from a popular university.
For More Info:
Call: 7094434707, 7094434710,