The M.Sc Applied Psychology course is a two years long postgraduate course that deals with key aspects of the application of psychological studies in several real life scenarios and trains the graduates on psychological studies of organizations and industries.
Besides on the completion of the M.Sc Applied Psychology degree duration, there are many job opportunities available to the graduates. Despite, some of the job roles that the students can start with include Human Resource Manager, Marketing Manager, Data Analyst, User Experience Architect, and more.
The application of psychological ideas and theories to issues in various fields such as mental health, business management, education, health, product design, ergonomics, and legislation is known as applied psychology.
M.Sc Applied Psychology Eligibility:
Thus, the M.Sc Applied Psychology program admission is only possible for the students if they ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the course.
- Students who are willing to admit to M.Sc Applied Psychology course are required to have attained an aggregate of 55% in the Under Graduation in the relevant field.
- A recognized University or college Certification is a must for completion of Under Graduation.
- To admit directly to the Master’s degree, the candidate must secure the required marks in the UG program.
- Reputed Universities offer scholarships to eligible candidate who has gathered maximum marks in the Under Graduation program.
- The candidates must have qualified for their Graduation degrees such as a Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering or Technology / Medicine / Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects from a recognized University. There is no age limit to the eligibility for this M.Sc Applied Psychology program in India. Only the eligible candidates are ranked as per marks secured and called for counseling and admission sessions.
M.Sc Applied Psychology Subjects:
Moreover, this M.Sc Applied Psychology course syllabus is a two-year-long postgraduate degree that introduces students to all the aspects of the application of psychological studies in several real-life scenarios and trains the graduates on the psychological studies of organizations and industries. As part of the M.Sc Applied Psychology degree, there are both core and elective subjects. Therefore, listed below are the Master of Science in Applied Psychology subjects that the students study:
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Child Development
- Theories of Personality
- Psychological Research Methodology
- Clinical Training: Experimental Psychology
- General Psychology
- Social Psychology
- General Psychology
- Personality Development
- Counseling Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Basic Psychopathology
- Behavior Technology
- Industrial Relations & Labour Welfare
- Organizational BehaviourConsumer Behaviour & Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Psychological Experiments and Testing Practical
- Dissertation and Institutional Training
- Consumer behavior and Marketing
- Stress Management
Hence, the M.Sc applied psychology program and its subjects involve the principles, theories, and concepts of psychology and solving problems of mental stress in an individual. Some of the M.Sc Applied Psychology degree subjects include General Psychology, Clinical Training such as Experimental Psychology, Theories of Personality, and more.
How to enroll in this course?
Thus, if you want to enroll M.Sc Applied Psychology course from a well-reputed university, then feel free to contact us. Vedha Samhitha Educational Institutions are the direct admission center for distance as well as online education programs. Also, we are associated with many top-ranked universities such as Bharathiar, Bharathidasan, Kalinga, Manipal, Singhania, Jain, and so on. When you enroll distance education course at Vedha Samhitha Educational Institutions, you can get total assistance until your graduation. So, don’t wait, do contact us and enjoy the benefits of distance learning!!
For More Info:
Call: 7094434707, 7094434710,