Generally, the B.Tech Electrical Engineering course is a popular course across the country and abroad. Electrical engineers play a vital role in various sectors that concerns electrical circuit designs and power systems. Also, students who have completed this course are entitled to a wide variety of job opportunities in the current state-of-the-art technology era. So, are you pursuing in B.Tech Electrical Engineering course and looking for joining master’s degree for your higher education? Then read this blog to know more about higher studies available for B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree holders!
Basically, B.Tech Electrical Engineering coursework offers an extensive study of basic electrical systems and concepts and their applications in day-to-day scenarios. Graduates are primarily hired in the automotive industry, electronics industries. Also, they can be hired in manufacturing companies, such as robotics manufacturing, heavy machines manufacturing, and research industries. B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree holders can be placed in both the public and private sectors.
Higher Studies for B.Tech Electrical Engineering:
B.Tech Electrical Engineering graduates who aspire to pursue higher education have plenty of options to choose from, starting from short-term courses to post-graduation. Graduates can also choose to do a diploma/ certification in VLSI designing, PCB designing, etc., or pursue full-time/part-time masters in technical or business fields. If one aims to pursue M.Tech in Electrical Engineering, they can appear for entrance exams like GATE, OJEE, IPU CET, SRMJEEE PG, etc.
- M.Tech Power Systems.
- M.Sc Electrical Engineering.
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering.
- M.Phil Electrical Engineering.
Above all is the list of master’s degrees for B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree holders. They can enroll in their master’s degree in both registered and distance education modes.
Higher Studies for B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering:
- Master of Technology in Power Electronics and Drives
- Master of Technology in Power Systems
- Master of Technology in Electrical Machines
- Master of Technology in Control and Instrumentation
- Master of Technology in Applied Electronics
- Master of Technology in Embedded Systems
- Master of Technology in VLSI Design
- Master of Technology in Nanotechnology
- Master of Technology in Nano Medical Sciences
- Master of Technology in Remote Sensing
- Master of Technology in Geo-information systems
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Advanced Diploma in DSP System Design
- Advanced Diploma in Real Time Operating Systems
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Automation System Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing
- Certificate program in VLSI design engineering
- Certificate courses in Verilog and VHDL
- Doctor of Philosophy.
Above all is the list of some of the higher studies options available after the B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. Also, you can enroll in these courses in distance education or online education mode of education.
Nowadays, many prestigious universities offer B.Tech Electrical Engineering courses in the regular, distance education mode, and online modes of education. If you want to enroll B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree from a well-recognized university, then feel free to contact us. We at Vedha Samhitha Educational Services delivers amazing academic programs from the top-ranked university in and around India. When you enroll distance education course via our institute, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion. In addition, you can receive all the study materials, exam timetable, hall ticket, and ID cards from our side. So that, you don’t visit your registered university for any queries. So, Don’t waste your time, Enroll today!!
For More Info:
Call : 7094434707, 7094434710,