Basically, a BBA Banking program is an Under-Graduate Commerce course. Also, the Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking degree includes the study of business management and related fields. In particular, the BBA Banking course is a professional degree where theoretical concepts like management information systems, fundamentals of Human Resource Management (HRM), Financial Law, and fundamentals of marketing are taught and supplemented by the practical experience of case studies, industry visits, presentations, and summer placements.
The following points are basic eligibility for BBA Banking program candidates need to fulfill:
- The BBA Banking program candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the 10+2 level.
- The maximum age limit for the Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking degree candidate is 25 years.
- Candidates whose results are awaiting can also apply, provided they pass 10+2 with the required percentage by the time of document verification.
The following list is subjects involved in the BBA Banking course:
- Business Statistics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Management
- Business Taxation
- Banking, Theory Law & Practice
- Practical Auditing
- Business Ethics and Values
- International Banking
- Investment Management
- Marketing of Banking Services
- Technology in Banking Financial Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking degree covers the study of the basic concepts of management with specialized training in subjects such as International Banking and Insurance, Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Project & Infrastructure, etc.
How to enroll?
So, if you want to enroll in a BBA Banking course distance education course from India’s top-ranked university, then contact Vedha Samhitha Educational Institutions in Coimbatore. Vedha Samhitha Educational Institutions offer all types of UG, PG, and Diploma, as well as certificate programs in the distance and online modes of education. Additionally, here you can get full coordination through course completion and the best placement opportunities without wasting your time and money.
For More Info:
Call: 7094434707, 7094434710,