Are you a 12th science group passed student and aspiring to join a B.tech Electrical Engineering degree? Here you can read the B.Tech Electrical Engineering course details and the eligibility criteria for pursuing it. And also, you can enroll in B.tech Electrical Engineering in distance education or online education mode. Let’s see below!
B.Tech electrical engineering course details:
Basically, a B.tech Electrical Engineering degree is a 4-year undergraduate degree course. The B.Tech Electrical Engineering course is mostly about electricity and its fundamentals. It also covers various topics related to electronics and electromagnetism. In particular, it focuses on the industrial aspects of Electrical Engineering.
B.Tech Electrical Engineering course basically deals with the power used for lighting, heating, cooling, refrigeration, and operating home appliances, control system, electronics, and signal processing. B.Tech Electrical Engineering is the study and application of electricity, electromagnetism, and electronics to process information and transmit energy.
In each semester the candidate will study the different subjects that teach analytical, technical, and design skills. B.tech Electrical Engineering degree helps students to understand various applications of electricity and electronics.
A candidate requires to fulfill that eligibility criterion if he/she wants to get admitted to that particular college.
- The candidates should complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a reputed board having PCM as their main subject.
- The students must acquire a minimum of 55% in their higher secondary board examination.
- For lateral entry students, they must complete their 3-year diploma in a related subject from a recognized board.
- The eligibility criterion is not the same for the reservation category. But they give certain relaxation of mark to the reservation category student.
- All the candidates will have to clear the cut-off of the entrance test if they wish to stand eligible for the admission process.
- The B.Tech Electrical Engineering course mainly focuses on electrical elements and devices which are used to generate electricity from different methods such as Windmills, Nuclear power plants.
Above all is the list of the eligibility criteria to join B.Tech Electrical Engineering course. Also, you can enroll in B.tech Electrical Engineering in distance education here.
If you want to enroll in B.tech Electrical Engineering in distance education from a well-recognized university, then feel free to contact us. We at Vedha Samhitha Educational Services offer a variety of distance and online learning programs from the top-ranked universities in and around India. Moreover, our excellent student coordinator helps the student to grab their graduation degree without any struggle or delay. In addition, we offer 7 value-added certificate courses for every student who registers for their distance education course via our institute.
For More Info:
Call : 7094434707, 7094434710,