Want to become an efficient dietician with social responsibility? If so, you are landing on the right page. In this blog, you can learn about B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course details and eligibility criteria for enrollment. Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics is an undergraduate full-time course in nutrition and dietetics. The course is generally of 3-year duration. B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics covers topics in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics and teaches its students how to prepare a proper diet for people. Also, it teaches food management, components of a balanced diet, eating habits, and Lifestyle management, among others.
Eligibility criteria for B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics:
- For admission in the B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course, aspirants must complete their 10+2 with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% from a recognized board.
- Admission to B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course is mainly based on merit. A candidate must pass 10+2 from a bioscience background with a minimum of 50% marks. But some very good colleges also demand a higher percentage.
- A candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects. Some colleges and universities also accept any one of Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, or Biochemistry in place of Biology at the 10+2 level.
- There are different types of age restrictions followed by different colleges. Some grant admission only to those students who passed 10+2 within the last two academic years, while some colleges grant admission to up to 25 years of age.
- For confirming the eligibility criterion of an individual college, the candidate should check the respective college website.
- Aspirants must also give the entrance exams required by the colleges for admission. The minimum age to apply for B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics degree is 17 years.
Why choose Vedha Samhitha:
After completing B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics degree, a candidate can go on to an M.Sc degree in nutrition and dietetics. If a candidate doesn’t want to go for further studies he can take up jobs as a nutritionist or dietitian. The average salary after passing B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course range up to INR 5 Lakhs per annum. You can start your higher education in distance or online mode of education via our institution.
If you want to enroll B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics degree in distance education or online education mode? Then do contact us. Vedha Samhitha Educational Services offers amazing academic programs along with placement services. When you complete your B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics in distance education mode via our institution, you can get UGC-approved degree certificates along with A+ grade mark sheets from your enrolled University. Also, we provide the students with exclusive online courses, live sessions, and interactive features like questions and answers and poles.
For More Info:
Call: 7094434707, 7094434710,