Bachelor of Science in Home Science is an Under-Graduate Home Science professional course. Home Science is the study of many sciences involving nutrition, health, and growth measurements, as well as the science dealing with the surroundings and environment. The B.Sc Home Science degree program consists mostly of the study of important Home Science themes such as Food Science, Fundamentals of Resource Management, Foundations of Human Development, Introduction to Fabric and Apparel Science, Foundations of Food and Nutrition, and so on.
Admission for the B.Sc Home Science course is made with the eligibility as follows;
- The B.Sc Home Science degree candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized Board.
- Some reputed colleges and institutes demand Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects studied at the 10+2 level.
- Also, they demand a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at their Intermediate level as qualifying criteria to secure admission in this degree course.
- Before registering for a course, students must meet the B.Sc Home Science program eligibility criteria. Also, in this course, students must give a particular entrance exam for admission to the desired college. And there is no age limit set for the B.Sc Home Science course.
B.Sc Home Science syllabus:
The B.Sc Home Science program syllabus covers topics like physical sciences, life sciences, social change, communication systems, and nutrition for the family. B.Sc Home Science subjects are Physics, chemistry, biology, physiology, hygiene, sociology, rural development, economy, development of children, relations with the children, living communities, the arts, food, nutrition, clothing, and home management.
Here is the list of all subjects for B.Sc Home Science course students:
- Food and nutrition
- Resource management
- Chemical analysis of food
- Fabric and apparel science
- Human development
- Child rights and social action
- Physiology and promoting health
- Communication and extension
- Food science and processing
- Sustainable development
- Exercise physiology
- Advanced study of counseling and physiological testing.
Likewise, there are lab subjects in the B.Sc Home Science program including Fundamentals of Textiles, Practical, Life Sciences Practical, Resource Management Practical, etc. Elective subjects of this course are Nutritional, Biochemistry, Public Nutrition and Dietetics, Children with Disabilities, Child Rights and Gender Empowerment, and so on.
How to enroll in this course?
Thus, if you want to enroll B.Sc Home Science degree from a well-reputed university, then feel free to contact us. Vedha Samhitha Educational Institutions are the direct admission center for distance as well as online education programs. Also, we are associated with many top-ranked universities such as Bharathiar, Bharathidasan, Kalinga, Manipal, Singhania, Jain, and so on. When you enroll distance education course at Vedha Samhitha Educational Institutions, you can get total assistance until your graduation. So, don’t wait, do contact us and enjoy the benefits of distance learning!!
For More Info:
Call: 7094434707, 7094434710,