B.A Economics or Bachelor of Arts in Economics is a 3-year undergraduate degree course that deals with the main areas of qualitative and quantitative economic theories. The students pursuing The B.A Economics have many job opportunities in India and abroad. In particular this blog contains B.A economics course details and its eligibility criteria in vast.
The B.A Economics subjects in this course deal with various focal points of economics, contemporary issues, and problems and techniques to tackle them effectively. The B.A Economics deals with the study of various economic theories, econometrics, applied economics, and various other topics. B.A economics course can be pursued by students after completion of class 12th board exams. This B.A Economics degree is widely taught in all colleges and universities across the country.
B.A Economics degree primarily concentrates on topics such as Demand and Supply, the History of the Indian Economy, National Income, Inflation and Deflation, Production and Supply, etc. Economics as a subject majorly deals with massive data, thus the importance of statistics. The scope of studying Economics has witnessed a massive surge over the last decade, for the innumerable opportunities it offers. The minimum starting packages offered to B.A Economics graduates range from INR 4 – 7 LPA.
Some factor in B.A Economics:
There are several factors, as to why should you take up B.A Economics degree, some of the key points are mentioned below for your reference,
- Versatile Career Options: An economics degree allows you to pursue jobs in various industries and dimensions. It opens the door to a broad range of roles. An economist has the opportunity of working in industries such as business, government sectors, academics as well as private industrial settings.
- Strong Foundational Knowledge: Owing to the versatility and wide range of areas an economics degree covers, it can prove to be the foundation for many highly reputed jobs. The economics syllabus helps you get an in-depth understanding of finance, markets, and resource management.
- Challenges: The subject of economics will require you to pursue thought-provoking activities in your coursework and push you to employ critical thinking skills. During the course, you will face a lot of challenges that will enhance your understanding of world economics and how it influences many global aspects of business.
Students who wish to pursue B.A economics course should fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to get through colleges offering B.A Economics courses.
- Students should clear class 12th board exams with minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
- They should clear their class 12th board exams from a recognized board.
- Admission for the Bachelor of Arts in Economics in India requires to complete higher education 10+2 from any recognized institution.
- As there are many entrance exams for the B.A Economics course, students can apply for any college anywhere in India.
- Furthermore, there is no specific age limit for getting a B.A Economics admission. Aspirantscan enroll within any age group can apply and join the course.
Why Choose us?
Are you want to enroll Bachelor of Arts in Economics in distance or online education? Then do contact Vedha Samhitha Educational Services at Coimbatore. Vedha Samhitha Educational Services is the leading distance education institution in Coimbatore. Our Institution delivers students a high-quality education from well-reputed universities.
Here we offer all streams of UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Programs in both the distance and online modes of education. When you visit our Institute, you can get to know what are the courses available online. And which is useful for getting a perfect future? Also, you can get your desired course from a popular university. We are direct partners of popular universities in India. In addition, you can get 7 Value-added certificate courses for free.
For More Info:
Call: 7094434707, 7094434710,